CDRI PROVIDES CONCRETE BUILDING RESTORATION SERVICES
Concrete is one of the most durable building materials but it doesn’t last forever. At some point, it will need to be repaired or restored to maintain its integrity. Carousel Development & Restoration has long been the cement restoration experts that local building and complex owners rely on when plaza decks, parking garages, balconies and pools require repair or restoration. We realize that each project is unique and requires a customized approach. As experts in the field of concrete restoration and waterproofing, we combine new technology with traditional repair methods to prolong the life of your structure.
HIGH-RISE CONCRETE BUILDING STRUCTURAL DAMAGE REPAIR SPECIALISTS
From small repairs to full-scale, multi-million dollar restoration projects, CDRI has the right solution to renew and strengthen your concrete structures. Our extensive experience in repairing weathered and structurally damaged concrete allows us to expertly restore condominiums and commercial buildings near Florida’s waterways. The wind and salt water along with expansion and contraction due to temperature changes, can damage exterior facades, support structures, decking and balconies. Without proper maintenance and repairs, over time the concrete will degrade, rebar will corrode and eventually lead to leaks and unsafe buildings and balconies.
MASONRY & CONCRETE CONTRACTOR
Once damage has been identified, all deteriorated concrete and corroded rebar is removed and replaced with a newly restored system. To extend your structures longevity, CDRI uses advanced concrete technology products with an anti-corrosive additive. To restore and maintain your concrete structure’s integrity, we offer the following services:
- Building Facade Restoration – Exterior building repairs due to the deteriorating effects of moisture, pollution, inferior materials or poor workmanship.
- Plaza Deck Restoration – Repair or replace the concrete slab & support system for pedestrian or vehicle movement
- Historic Restoration – Specialized repairs to preserve & extend the life of concrete historical buildings
- Structural Repairs – Any restoration of the integrity of a concrete structure’s support system
- Slab Repairs – Patch & seal concrete cracks with epoxy when no structural damage is found
- Foundation Stabilization – Restoring support to foundations compromised by vertical settlement
- Concrete & Cement Waterproofing – Application of moisture control solutions for existing or restored concrete
- Caulking Replacement – Inspect & reapply waterproofing caulk or joint sealant & re-caulking around rail posts, joints & connection seams
- Spalling Concrete – Repair of broken, pitted or peeling concrete due to environmental factors, poor installation or bad concrete mix
- Leak & Crack Repairs – Utilizing moisture control solutions & advanced crack filling technology to restore deteriorated concrete surfaces & structures
- Balcony Repairs – Restore concrete balconies, support structure & railings to their original integrity
- Garage & Parking Deck Repairs – Restoring the post tension concrete system or slab, crack or leak repair
- Concrete Column Repairs – Restore or strengthen columns affected by damage or deterioration
- Expansion Joint Repairs – Repair or replacement of joints that allow the flexibility of concrete structures
- Epoxy Injection – Fill age or stress cracks with epoxy resin to restore concrete’s strength
CONCRETE RESTORATION COMPANY
Carousel Development & Restoration, Inc. offers comprehensive concrete services in Boca Raton, Delray Beach and Fort Lauderdale. We work directly with business owners, property managers, condo and homeowner associations, architects and structural engineers to restore the integrity and appearance of concrete structures.
CDRI has been serving residential and commercial clients throughout South Florida for over 40 years. When it comes to concrete restoration and repairs, we’ve done it all from facade rehabilitation, structural stabilization, post-tension repair, waterproofing and more. Our experience and innovation allows us to extend the longevity of your building or home. Contact us to evaluate the health of your concrete or to request a quote.